Christmas can be a key time to reach kids and their parents. People are more receptive to the Gospel during the Christmas season.
Families are also looking for opportunities to make Christmas memories with their children and they are looking for fun experiences to attend with their children.
Here are two very effective resources that have been proven to do what we talked about above. They have been used with great success in churches across the country. They will enable you to hit a home run with families.
Christmas Family Experience
This is a shared, fun, large group event for kids and their parents to experience together.
The experience is based on a new, fresh way to look at the story of "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." It's called "Who's This All About?" It weaves the true meaning of Christmas into the hearts of families.
It tells the story of a young girl who discovers "Who" Christmas is really all about. Set in a "Whoville" like environment, it brings laughter, fun, music, games and storytelling together to create an experience families love. This is also a great outreach tool as families are looking for shared experiences during the Christmas season.
- scripts for drama (scripts are editable and flexible so you can adjust as needed to fit your specific ministry context)
- suggested order of service
- family games and activity ideas
- family message that creatively shares the true meaning of Christmas
Another tool we have available to help you is a Christmas lesson that can be used in a large group gathering, mid-week program, Sunday morning class, outreach event and more. If you are looking for a stand alone lesson for Christmas, this is a great fit for it.
The lesson is called "The Christmas Gift" and follows the heart-warming story of a boy named Andrew who discovers the true meaning of Christmas and is given the greatest Christmas gift ever...Jesus. Because Jesus came, our sins can be forgiven and we can have eternal life when we ask Him to be our Forgiver, Leader and Friend.
Delivered Electronically - Instant Download at this link.
- graphics for posters, social media, promotion
- graphic slides for Power Point, Pro Presenter, Media Shout, Keynote
- 5-minute countdown video
- lesson videos that will capture kids' attention
- lesson plan that fits large group format, small group format, traditional classroom format, mid-week format
- lesson is hands-on, experiential and learner-based
- lesson is flexible and editable to fit your specific ministry context
- lesson connects with all learning styles
- small group leader format that's easy-to-use and requires little prep
You can see a sample of the lesson curriculum at this link.
Below is a video sample from the lesson.
You can order the lesson at this link.
Make this Christmas season be the best your children's and family ministry has ever experienced.