Of course books make the best gifts for bibliophiles, but some of those oversize tomes don’t fit comfortably in a stocking. Here’s a list of alternative stocking stuffers:
Fine print: We are participants in the Amazon LLC affiliate program. Purchases you make through Amazon or Zazzle affiliate links may earn us a commission. Read more.
Wearable Words and Redeemed Reader Accoutrements
- Official Redeemed Reader library bag (sturdy enough to carry a LOT of books)
- Official Redeemed Reader t-shirt!
- Literary t-shirt
- Literary scarves
- “Let’s eat kids”/Punctuation saves lives t-shirt
Cozy Reading Accessories
- Socks. Not just any socks. Or these, for Jane Austen fans.
- Chocolate for savoring slowly
- Hot chocolate mix
- Tea (Yorkshire Gold is my favorite)
- Candles for fans of Austen, Avonlea, Middle-Earth, or bookstores
- Reading women calendar. My husband has bought me one of these for the last twelve years sr so. A lovely variety of pictures, no repeats so far!
- Reading journal (small) (softcover) (another nice one)
- Commonplace book for writing down quotes (available in other plaids, or a small travel journal works nicely)
- Fountain pen
- Literary coloring books for listeners (Shakespeare) (Austen) (Narnia) (Alice in Wonderland) (Little House on the Prairie) Any other suggestions? (Beware of doing a search for fairy tale coloring books–some of the covers are best avoided)
Souvenirs from the World of Literature
- The One Ring for Tolkien fans. My son recommends this.
- “I still believe in 398.2” necklace (or t-shirt)
- Miniature bookstore because we love books in all sizes